· Providing customers with a professional and friendly service via live chat, telephone and email.
· Ensuring data is accurately recorded, including any adjustments, closures, and other processes.
· Resolving all customer account queries efficiently and in a timely manner.
· Liaising internally with other departments to resolve customer queries.
· Ensure that any escalations are raised promptly and correctly to maintain customer satisfaction.
· Remain up to date with current promotional campaigns, rules, and procedures.
The above tasks must be carried out while complying with the key objectives of the Gambling Commission and with your full understanding of Safer Gambling tools and protocols.
Skills & Experience
It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, alongside a high standard of written communication. You must also be IT literate and have a working understanding of Microsoft systems, including but not limited to Word, Outlook and Excel.
A knowledge of Sports and/or Gaming is ideal but not essential as our team offer plenty of support both before and after the training to ensure that you build the necessary skills to fulfil the role.
• Competitive hourly rates
• Flexible hours
• Bonus opportunities
• Company pension scheme
• Employee discounts in most online and high street retailers