The Reference department are responsible for ensuring that all pay out returns that require a reference from the retail estate are translated and referenced correctly. You will also answer incoming calls from shops regarding price queries and also help with the settlement of bets from the retail estate. The position is a 40 hour contract working any 5 from 7 days between the hours of 8am – 10pm
To ensure bets that meet the reference levels are correctly translated with the correct returns and issue a reference when required.
To assist shops in the settlement of bets when required.
To identify fraudulent bets and liaise with the security department and area teams when necessary
Manage incoming calls from the retail estate dealing with any price queries.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A solid understanding of the betting/gambling industry with an interest and knowledge of sports
• Have a good understanding of manual bet settlement.
• Strong IT skills including MS Office with the ability to type efficiently and accurately.
• Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to analyse information.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of the FINSOFT system would be preferential.
• Flexible approach to work, with the ability to multitask.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.